Kemper 212550 2-1/2 In Hammer Union Fig 201 Eue 8Rd
Kemper Figure 201 Series threaded Hammer Unions
Kemper figure 201 series threaded hammer unions consist of two joints coupled by a threaded nut that enjoin mud tanks instantly. These unions are compact therefore ideal for low pressure rig pipping.
Figure 201 unions are equipped with LPT ends (gold nut and gray subs), a threaded EUE 8RD connection and nitrile o-ring seal. Both male and female subs are available for various pipe end connections.
Constructed from carbon steel and are available in nominal pipe sizes of 2 thru 2-1/2 inches with a cold working pressure (CWP) capacity of 3,000 psi.
- Equipped with LPT ends (gold nut and gray subs)
- Both male and female subs are available
- 3,000-psi cold working pressure capacity
- Constructed from carbon steel
- Available in nominal pipe sizes of 2″ thru 2-1/2″
|Material||Forged Carbon Steel|
|Sub and Nut||Gray Subs Gold Nut|
|Pressure Rating/Class||2000 PSI CWP|