Kemper 260200 2 In Hammer Union Fig 206 Thd
Kemper Figure 206 Threaded Hammer Unions
Kemper figure 206 series threaded hammer unions consist of two joints coupled by a threaded nut that enjoin mud tanks instantly.
Figure 206 is equipped with LPT ends (blue nut and gray subs), a threaded connection and a nitrile o-ring in the male sub seating surface.
Constructed from cast ductile and forged carbon steel and are available in nominal pipe sizes of 1 thru 10-inches with a cold working pressure (CWP) capacity of 2,000 psi.
Also available with stainless steel subs.
- Equipped with LPT ends (blue nut and gray subs)
- Nitrile O-Ring in the male sub seating
- 2,000-psi cold water pressure capacity
- Constructed from cast ductile and forged carbon steel
- Available in nominal pipe sizes of 1″ thru 10″
- Also available with stainless steel subs
|Pressure Rating/Class||2000 PSI CWP|
|Material||Forged Carbon Steel|
|Sub and Nut||Gray Subs Blue Nut|