Kemper 620440 4 In Hammer Union Fig 602 Bw Xxs
Kemper Figure 602 Series buttweld Hammer Unions
Kemper figure 602 series buttweld hammer unions consist of two joints coupled by a threaded nut that enjoin mud tanks instantly. These unions are ideal for manifold and truck mounting where sizing and weight is critical.
Figure 602 unions are equipped with LPT ends (black nut and orange subs), a buttweld connection with S80, S160 or XXH schedules. Both male and female subs are available for various pipe end connections.
Constructed from forged alloy steel and are available in nominal pipe sizes of 1 thru 4 inches with a cold working pressure capacity (cwp) of 6,000 psi.
Also available in sour gas service.
- Equipped with LPT ends (black nut and orange subs)
- Both male and female subs are available
- 6,000-psi cold water pressure capacity
- Constructed from alloy steel
- Available in nominal pipe sizes of 1″ thru 4″
- Also available in sour gas service
|Material||Forged Alloy Steel|
|Pressure Rating/Class||6000 PSI CWP|
|Sub and Nut||Bare Subs Black Nut|
|Features||Buna-N Seal Ring|